You can submit your own questions. Answers are not required, but if you do know the solution, please do include it.
If you’re only submitting a question, you can skip the guidelines and go straight to the Contact section.
To make sure that our questions & answers stay consistent, we’ve set up some guidelines:
- Question must be one-liner
- Answer must not exceed 100 words, or 150 at most
- Answer must have a short summary as its first paragraph (for the excerpt)
- Answer may contain a code example
- Answer may contain a link to a tutorial
- Include links to the manual if applicable (for example: when mentioning a specific function, link its manual entry)
DM me your submissions on Twitter: @itsmatharoo
Thank you very much!